About the country
Vanuatu is a well-established finance centre in Pacific and it is in very much favour of business time zone in Asia Pacific region. Applying for principal’s license is easy in Vanuatu and it takes only 2 to 4 weeks to process.
About Licensing Body
Under the Act two (2) Licenses are currently available: (a) Principal's License and (b) Representative's License. Both Licenses are being granted by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) under the Vanuatu Ministry of Finance auspices. Basically, the Act has two functions: (a) firstly to regulate issuance of the license of Securities Dealer and (b) secondly to impose penalties for physical persons or bodies corporate dealing in securities without a permission, or fraudulently inducing other parties to invest money into securities.
Our Process for Vanuatu Forex Company Formation
- Gather and prepare all the documents, including those of due diligence.
- Submit the application to the FSC, Vanuatu. Negotiations with the regulator, completion of ad-hoc tasks.
- Prepare AML procedures and tailored business plan.
- Submission of the report to the VFSC.
- Opening of company’s bank account with the minimum paid up capital requirements that include the preparation and submission of all the bank forms, corporate documents and due diligence documents.
- Ad-hoc support and provision of minor documents required during the process.
- Deposit of funds into a bank account in order to satisfy capital requirement as prescribed by the regulatory body.
Advantages of incorporating a Company in Vanuatu:
- Your Vanuatu company’s official name can be in any language (with a second official name translated into French or English) plus the appendage of Limited (LTD), Corporation (Corp), Incorporated (Inc.) etc.
- The offshore company capital of companies registered in Vanuatu can be in any currency and of any amount. There is no minimum or maximum amount of share capital required.
- Vanuatu companies must have a minimum of one director and one shareholder but their names are not made public.
- The time it takes for Vanuatu offshore company incorporation is only 2-3 business days, with the corporation documents shipped within an additional 5 business days.
- Quick regulation procedure among all other countries.
- No estate or death duties
- No physical office or employees required
From the Client
- Lawyer's reference letter
- The copy of educational degree certificate (Should be in English)
- Last 3 months utility bill (Should be notarized in English - 3 copies with original)
- Notarized passport copy (Should be notarized in English - 3 copies)
- Director/Shareholder's bank reference letter
- Director/Shareholder's CV
Related to the process
- Application form of VFSC, Vanuatu
- AML/CFT Declaration
- AML Procedures
- Bank Application Forms
- 3-year Financial Forecast
- Balance Sheet with Forecast description
- Business Plan
- Statutory Declarations
- 1. trademark applications, IP Agreements and Domain Name Registration;
- 2. website preparation as well as the preparation or review of any other marketing material.
- 3. assisting with the purchase and negotiations for an MT4 server or any other trading platform required
- 4. assessment, review or testing of the entity’s proposed trading platform;
- 5. assisting with the implementation of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) processes or other compliance procedures.
Company Formation in 2 Days